Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Special Salad

I love when my 5-year old niece - Ishita gives me very helpful tips on making desserts, especially to decorate cupcakes!!! Usually, she takes her mom's phone n chats with me but this time she asked her mom to share a pic of the dish she made :) 

Ishi tried out this colorful looking salad by herself... And also told me the steps to follow for making it!!! Have met her just once when she was a year old!!! Now I'm desperately waiting for her to visit me on one of her summer vacations :) 


STEPS TO FOLLOW (shared by Ishi):

- Roughly cut carrot, tomato, cucumber and strawberries into chunks.
- Chop cilantro (coriander) leaves and add into it. Add grapes too.
- A pinch of sugar, salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Pour a little lemon juice as a dressing!!!

ISHI's NOTE:

- You can use lettuce leaves too.


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Like & Share