I love making any food that is tagged as "Tandoori" :) An easy and must-try thing for sure... And believe me, that smoky aroma will not go out of your kitchen that easily, n every time you enter - it will tempt you to plan grilling soon :P
1/2 Potato cubes
1/2 cup Purple yam cubes
1/2 cup Capsicum (dice-cut)
1/2 cup Dice-cut tomato (make sure to remove pulp)
1/2 cup Dice-cut Onions (layers separated)
1 cup Tandoori Marinade
2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Take all the ingredients together in a bowl and coat them well with marinade.
- Cover with a lid and keep it in freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
- Place them on skewers on your choice of sequence or uneven!!! :P
- Arrange them on grill rack and grill them on high for around 20 mins. Make sure it makes tiny black (burnt) spots on veggies for the best smoky look!!!
- Keep turning sides of it in between 2-3 times to grill them evenly.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle some chat masala over it!!! And It's ready... :)
- It's better to marinate all the veggies before skewering them, in order to get more flavors absorbed.
- Those who doesn't have tandoor or griller, can use grill pan or flat-tava for the same purpose.
Sending it to: Akila's Kitchen Event, Indian Delights and Samachuruchikalam - Gayathri's Cook Spot: