Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sprouts Tikki

It I Talk about my mum, I can firmly say tat she will always find out different ways to feed me maximum of protein!!! And if it comes to be anything using sprouts, I simply love it :) "Sprouts Tikki" is the one I got to learn from her... A very tasty and protein-rich replacement of evergreen Aloo Tikki!!!   


INGREDIENTS:

1 tbsp Ginger-Green Chillies paste
1 tsp Chickpea flour (Besan)
2 tbsp Grated Onion
1 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Chopped coriander
1 tsp Coriander powder
Salt to taste 
Oil

METHOD:

- Grind mung sprouts (preferably without water) and keep it in a bowl.
- Add grated onion & besan (add a little more besan, if unable to form tikki shape). 
- Add rest of all ingredients and mix well.
- Heat some oil in flat pan & shallow fry tikkis.
- Serve hot with green chutney.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Like & Share