Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Strawberry Muffins


INGREDIENTS:

1/4 cup butter (room temp)
1/2 cup milk
1 egg (optional)
a pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar 
2 cups plain flour (maida)
1 cup fresh-chopped strawberries

METHOD:

- Take butter, milk and egg in a bowl and churn it well.
- Add salt & sugar and mix well.
- In another bowl, sieve plain flour and baking powder twice.
- Add this into butter mixture with strawberries and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps in it.
- Preheat oven on 230° for 10 mins.
- Pour this mixture in muffin moulds & bake for around 20 mins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I never think of decorating any cake/muffin/cupcake.. The only reason, I can't wait tat long! I ll just grab a piece of it and enjoy :P 

When I sent tis pic to my cousin.. Her daughter (my 5-yr old niece) suggested to decorate it her way. Here are her words "Make girl face with chocolate cream and strawberries nose and mouth.. And strawberry leaf as flower on head" & I just followed d instructions :P 



Finally, got to taste my strawberry muffin... I'm happy 'coz it turned out to be so well with a fresh-flavor! But I'm happier 'coz she told me after seein tis muffin "Hey Masi... You r a muffin queen" :)



No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Like & Share